1.03.2009

It's 2009!

Greetings everyone!

Jen here. Mom and I can't believe it's already 2009! We hope that all of you had wonderful Christmases and New Year's celebrations. :) I didn't get to go hardly anywhere with Mom because Grandpa said there were "too many people" and that I would get "too stressed out" [Kara: My dad was right! At last count, my complete extended family on my dad's side numbers around 60 people, and pretty much all of them were there on Christmas Eve! I even got stressed out that night!]

Mom and I can't wait to get back to Muskingum! We miss our friends there, and the beauty of the campus. :) [Kara: It is hard for me to believe that in one more short semester, I will be a college sophomore! How time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I was moving on to high school, and look where I am now; at a great college, with great friends, and the most amazing miracle alive: my Jen Jen. :D]

We are not sure at this point if we are going to the February graduation or not; it will be our one year anniversary of TT, and one day til Mom's birthday, but Mary Beth will probably not be able to make it due to her grandparents' 50th anniversary party. So we're still up in the air on this one. I guess only time will tell. :) However, we are guaranteed to be seen at the May '09 graduation of the North Central Region of Canine Companions for Independence. Why? To support our very special friends Madison and Andros II, who will be turning in for AT at this graduation; we CAN'T WAIT to meet you guys!!! :D Mom might bring our friend Lisa with her to this graduation; Lisa is the one interested in being a PR, and Mom and I want her to experience a graduation! :) [Kara: An update on the co-raising thing: my mom said no puppy raising while I am in school, so I guess Lisa will just be raising the puppy on her own and Jen and I will help socialize it. Not really the way I wanted things to be, but I can't do much about it.]

Again, Mom and I hope everyone had a safe and blessed holiday season, and welcome to 2009!

That's it for now.

Until next time,
Jen

3 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

It's incredible how time goes on! It doesn't seem like we've been through a whole year!
Happy Holidays!

Sarah and Shadow

Madison said...

It's nice to hear another blog post from you! I look forward to see you in May as well!

Life With Dogs said...

I am late, but Happy New Year!